Day 01 Arrive Narkanda & enjoy the bonfire in the evening
Day 02 Trek to Sara Meadow (10,000ft)
After breakfast, accompanied by a qualified escort, trek to Sara Meadow (5hrs) Sara is a lush green meadow at an elevation of approx. 10000ft. The trek in itself is an experience, running across deep jungle and the mountain ridges with the best possible views of Great Himalayan ranges as well as villages of rural Shimla. On arrival at Sara meadow, set up camps and overnight at stay in tents (B/f, Lunch & Dinner)
Day 03 Trek to Hatu Peak (11,500ft)
After breakfast, accompanied by a escort further walk of an hour takes you to a Derthu Temple that is a Kul-Devi (Local Deity) to the surrounding villagers and its history dates back to centuries. Their after walk towards Hatu peak (1.30hrs). Hatu is among the highest mountain top in Shimla hills (11500ft). The sea of greenery one can see from Hatu on a clear day is best possible that nature could provide. The trees are representative of the region’s flora. The under growth is fairy luxuriant too. The birds and animals that may be sighted in the area- includes pheasants, black partridges, yellow throated martens, hen harriers, barking deer, foxes and rare leopards. In short the scenery and views can’t be better… On arrival at Sara meadow, set up camps and overnight at stay in tents (B/f, Lunch & Dinner)
Day 04 Trek back to Narkanda
Post breakfast, leisurely trek back to Narkanda Retreat. Post lunch walk around the town and evening at leisure. Over night in retreat (B/f, Lunch & Dinner)
Day 05 Departure Narkanda
After breakfast, departure for onward journey (B/f)
1. Accommodation on twin sharing basis in Deluxe rooms in the Narkanda retreat and while on the trek in alpine tents.
2. All meals as per the itinerary. Food veg and non-veg.
3. Services of local Guides for treks.
4. All camping equipment required for the trek
5. Services of trek leader, porters/ mules and camp staff.
6. Two men tent, Kitchen tents.
7. Kitchen equipments.
8. Toilet tents, camping chairs & tables
9. Trekking fees
10. Camping fees
11. Required permits & verifications
12. Free porterage of 10 kgs per person.
1. Personal expenditure of any kind such as beverages, telephone calls tips etc.
2. Any such expenditure arising out of abnormal situation and price hike in the petroleum products.
3. Anything not specified in the itinerary.
4. Tips/ gratitude’s.
5. Any Kind of Drinks (Aerated drinks etc)
6. Cost incidental to any change in the itinerary/ stay on account due to bad weather, ill health, roadblocks and/or any factors beyond control.
1. Prices are quoted based on tentative itinerary given to you. This is not the final itinerary. Our booking process starts on receiving full payment in advance from you. We try our best to maintain the same itinerary given to you initially.
2. Sometimes, we may also have to change the itinerary to accommodate the bookings or for other logistic/operational reasons.
3. Our bookings are subject to the condition that this clause is acceptable to you.