Day 01: Arrive Manali & transfer to Solang Valley
Arrive Manali and drive further to the base camp at Solang (8184 ft). Reach by lunch time.
Post Lunch, move for adventure activities like Rock Climbing, trekking, River Crossing & Zorbing (at an extra cost) etc.
High Tea, Dinner around campfire and overnight in lodge.
Overnight in a trekking lodge
ACCOMMODATION: Trekkers Lodge
Meals:-Lunch & Dinner
A splendid valley between Manali and Kothi, offers the views of the glaciers and snow-capped mountain peaks. 13 km from Manali,it has good skiing slopes equipped with an excellent lift. Located here is also a hostel of the Department of Mountaineering and Allied Sports, Manali.
Day 02: Trek Solang Nallah-Dhundi (2840 mts-8 km)
The trek is gradual along with Beas river, a brand for camping site, one can have the glimpse of Indrasan (6221 mts) Deo Tibba (6001 mts) and Hanuman Tibba ( 5930 mts).Overnight in tents
Meals:-B/f, Lunch & Dinner
Day 03: Dhundi – Solang Glacier (3560M) & back to Solang Valley (8kms/ 4hrs Trek)
After breakfast, trek to the high alpine meadow of Bakkarthach which is also the base for lot many expeditions for mountain peaks such as Mt. Friendship, Ladhakhi, etc. Explore the valley and glaciers. Trek back to Dhundi and back to Solang valley. Overnight in lodge.
Meals:-B/f, Lunch & Dinner
Day 04: Drive to Manali & overnight journey to Delhi
After breakfast Transfer from Solang Valley to Manali, half day at leisure to explore Manali Hill station. Lunch in Manali & depart by Bus from Manali in the evening by 4: 30 P.M. enroute dinner.
Day 05: Arrive Delhi
Arrive Delhi in the morning
1. Items of any personal nature viz. bottle of water, telephone etc.
2. Any other expense incurred due to abnormal conditions such as bad weather, roadblocks due to landslides etc.
3. Personal Expenses
4. Tips & gratitude’s.
5. Travel Insurance
6. Entrance fees at the monuments/ temples etc.
7. Cultural Guide services
8. Any item not included under the header “Package Includes”.
9. Any increase in the govt. taxes.
1. Any increase in the govt. taxes as will be charged extra
2. Any increase in the petroleum prices will be charges extra
3. Our indemnity bond will have to be signed in.
4. Prices are quoted based on tentative itinerary given to you. This is not the final itinerary. Our booking process starts on receiving full payment in advance from you. We try our best to maintain the same itinerary given to you initially. However, it is possible that at the time of booking (and especially during the peak season) the hotel or the room category mentioned by us is full. In that case we will give you an alternate hotel or an alternate room (higher category or lower category). Change in costs, if any, will be intimated to you and balance payable by you or to you will be paid by you or refunded to you as the case may be.
5. Sometimes, we may also have to change the itinerary to accommodate the bookings or for other logistic/operational reasons.
6. Our bookings are subject to the condition that this clause is acceptable to you.
7. HOLIDAY MOODS ADVENTURES reserves the right to change the number of days or trip route if the situation so desires due to bad road conditions or unforeseen reasons keeping safety in mind.
8. All disputes subject to Delhi jurisdiction only.